(408) 573-9000, email@example.com
2025 Gateway Place, Suite 360 San Jose, CA 95110
Magnetic Fluid Vacuum Seal
EKKSC offers a line of magnetic fluid vacuum seals backed by best-in-class material development, product design, and manufacturing capabilities.
EKKSC magnetic fluid vacuum seals were specifically developed to be high-performance, low-friction, rotary seals for semiconductor applications. These seals offer excellent thermal resistance and minimum contamination in high temperature environments.
Magnetic fluid vacuum seals use magnetic force to maintain the magnetic fluid in a specific position around the shaft. The suspended fluid provides a liquid sealing barrier to fluids and gases. This magnetic sealing method results in a very low friction hermetic seal which allows very little contamination.
EKKSC magnetic fluid vacuum seals are durable an particularly long lived.
- Temperature: up to 200°C with a flange at 0.1 Pa without any cooling systems
- Corresponding to ultra-high vacuum (10–9Pa at 23°C)
- Low vapor pressure and small gas generation
- Peripheral velocity: up to 1.0 m/sec
- Excellent thermal resistance
- Minimum contamination
- Excellent high vacuum resistance
EKKSC magnetic fluid vacuum seals provide superior performance in these semiconductor industry applications.
- Deposition: LPCVD, APCVD, HDPCVD, PECVD,
- RPCVD, SACVD
- Plasma etch: poly, oxide and metal
- Metalization: PVD
- Ion Implant
© Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved